Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 1st - Thoughts from Kirby's floor....

I'll scramble YOUR egg

I'll pumpkin YOUR patch

I'll sautee YOUR mushrooms

I'll hazel YOUR nut

I'll crystal YOUR geyser

I'll laffy YOUR taffy

I'll palm YOUR tree

I'll wax YOUR candle

I'll cam YOUR newton

I'll pump YOUR fist

I'll row YOUR boat

I'll pledge YOUR wood

I'll stick YOUR shift

I'll sand YOUR box

I'll investigate YOUR crimescene

I'll buffalo YOUR bill

I'll google YOUR places

I'll st louis YOUR ram

I'll rob YOUR bank

I'll bury YOUR treasure

I'll sack YOUR quarterback

I'll green YOUR screen

I'll dan YOUR marino

I'll sex YOUR drugs & house

I'll scott YOUR kirby

I'll pink YOUR ribbon

I'll gilligan YOUR midget

I'll fist YOUR pump

I'll rake YOUR leaves

I'll fun YOUR fact

I'll pump YOUR pompom

I'll cookie YOUR monster

I'll drill YOUR sergeant


You know what I'm sayin??

No comments:

Post a Comment