Sunday, October 2, 2011

Frankfurt 105

I'll f YOUR 105

I'll paint YOUR picture

I'll rotini YOUR linguini

I'll stroganoff YOUR beef

I'll deviate YOUR septum

I'll dislocate YOUR shoulder

I'll pick YOUR scab

I'll flapjack YOUR pancake

I'll hash YOUR browns

I'll french YOUR toast

I'll fluff YOUR pillow

I'll set YOUR timer

I'll french YOUR roll

I'll water YOUR fake plant

I'll suck YOUR bendy straw

I'll cream YOUR spinach

I'll falcon YOUR snowman

I'll balance YOUR portfolio

I'll 401 YOUR k

I'll tickle YOUR elmo

I'll russel YOUR crowe

I'll jimmy YOUR johnson

I'll craig YOUR list

I'll melissa YOUR joe hart

I'll kiefer YOUR sutherland

I'll search engine YOUR optimization

I'll whiten YOUR teeth

I'll chlorine YOUR pennies

I'll butter YOUR bread

I'll hearty YOUR muffin


You know what I mean??

No comments:

Post a Comment